Friday, January 31, 2014

Don't be deceitful about who you are.....

I am not a fan of fake people, fake sentiments or sentimentality.... I am especially not a fan of people who play on sentimentality for their own gain or like to play martyr. I think people would respect you more if you're honest about who you are, even if you are honestly a hateful, mean spirited, self-centered, self-serving, money grubbing liar. At least then people know what they are dealing with right off the bat.

I'm not being judgemental (before you Christian watchers jump on me), but as Christians, we are supposed to discern between good and evil. And we are not supposed to accept, encourage or associate with those who are evil hearted. When we associate closely with evil, we will become like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment